- George Stroumboulopoulos: There's one thing that's interesting about your books. I noticed that you write women really well and really different. Where does that come from?
- George R.R. Martin: You know, I've always considered women to be people.
…Do the Presbyterians think Rocks are animals?
ALL ROCKS GO TO HEAVEN
CONVERTING TO CATHOLICISM DOES NOT MAGICALLY GRANT YOUR DOG A SOUL.
WOW. EPIC CATHOLIC WIN.
I LOVE THIS.
Maybe this one should be a #PRWin, because it at least shows that they understand that the average tech-related anything is likely to have a geek side, even if they hide it well. (I don’t.)
IT managers today are faced with too many management tools to help them keep their IT infrastructure humming along. Instead of having three or four management solutions, they need “one tool to rule them all.”
Well played, PR firm. Well played. Not well enough to get me to actually write about your random product, but you’re on the right track.
- Steve: how'd you find that
- Julianne: my friend posted it to her fb
- Steve: not g+? geez. what is this...march 2011?